Sunday, December 09, 2012

Advent texts: Mumford and Sons



Well I came home like a stone
And I fell heavy into your arms
These days of dust, which we've known
Will blow away with this new sun

But I'll kneel down, w
ait for now
And I'll kneel down know my ground

And I will wait, I will wait for you


So break my step, a
nd relent
Well you forgave and I won't forget
Know what we've seen and him with less
Now in some way shake the excess

And I will wait, I will wait for you


Now I'll be bold as well as strong
And use my head alongside my heart
So tame my flesh, and fix my eyes
A tethered mind freed from the lies

And I'll kneel down, w
ait for now
I'll kneel down know my ground

Raise my hands paint my spirit gold
And bow my head, keep my heart slow

Cause I will wait, I will wait for you

No comments:

Post a Comment