Saturday, March 31, 2007

Welcome one and all...

Probably just one. If that.

This is a place for my thoughts. Not all of them. Some I like to keep inside my brain, some are unlikely to be of interest to anyone else, and some are too odd to turn into grammatical English. However, a few choice thoughts will be shared with the world.

Most of my thoughts are theological, and therefore also anthropological, political, sociological and philosophical. Some of them are about cheese. We'll see which ones feature most highly.

Without further ado, I want to give you part of a thought I've been having recently...

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure more than one! Welcome aboard.

    I am looking forward to reading more about cheese. I had feta at lunchtime, mainly because it was reduced in Waitrose. I partnered it (I think that's the right word) with cucumber - a combination I recommend highly.

    ReplyDelete